索美地板漆 2019-05-22 388 0
The main difference between wear-resistant floor paint and epoxy floor paint is what you need and where you use them. Simply put, epoxy resin paint is used as the main material for construction of epoxy floor, which is constructed on the base of completed concrete, while diamond abrasion-resistant aggregate is used as the main material for construction of abrasion-resistant floor, which is constructed at the same time when concrete is poured on the ground. It is recommended that wear-resistant floor be chosen for high wear-resistant and compressive performance, while epoxy floor is recommended for high decorative and clean effect. For the difference between diamond abrasion resistant floor paint and epoxy floor paint, epoxy floor paint manufacturers give the following analysis:
I. Diamond Abrasion Resistant Floor
The construction technology of diamond abrasion-resistant floor is mainly composed of the whole solidification of diamond or other aggregates in the process of cement or concrete pouring. The thickness of the hard layer is about 3-10 mm. Because of the high hardness of aggregates such as diamond sand, the Mohs hardness of the wear-resistant floor is 6-7. There is almost nothing that can scratch its surface in common materials. Therefore, the hard floor is wear-resistant, hard, flat and seamless. It can be used not only as the floor of industrial workshop, but also as the floor of auxiliary facilities such as warehouses, garages and squares.
However, the ground generated by this technology is made of cement bonded with diamond sand, so it has the characteristics of cement products, and the surface will inevitably form a large number of capillary holes left after water evaporation. These micro-holes have two negative effects on the ground effect:
1. The diffuse reflection of light, which greatly reduces the gloss, if not waxed maintenance, there will be no good visual effect.
2. Absorbing sewage and dust is not conducive to creating a clean production environment. It is not suitable for pharmaceutical and other industries. Epoxy self-leveling floor is recommended for floors with high cleanliness requirements.
3. With the passage of time, the surface weathering of cement products occurs, and dust and sand occur.
II. Epoxy Floor Paint
Epoxy floor paint has the characteristics of strong acid and alkali resistance, mildew resistance, waterproof, dust-proof, slip-proof, static electricity resistance and electromagnetic wave resistance. It is seamless, easy to clean and does not collect dust and bacteria; high solid content, thick film formation at one time; solvent-free, low construction toxicity and environmental protection; anti-permeability, strong corrosion resistance to chemical drugs, and good tolerance to oils; room temperature curing film formation, easy maintenance. Maintenance; smooth surface, rich color, beautifying the working environment, non-toxic ground, in line with health requirements.
However, while epoxy floor paint has many advantages, it also has several fatal weaknesses:
1. Hardness and wear resistance: Compared with inorganic materials, the hardest resin Mohs hardness of organic materials is 2-3. Because of heavy moving loads, it is frequently used in production workshop, parking lot, manufacturing industry and other places, such as automobiles, forklift trucks, mobile trolleys, etc. Because epoxy floor paint painting is also often severely scratched, causing shells to rise and fall off. And so on.
2. Service life: Organic materials are polymer. Under normal conditions such as radiation, light and temperature, polymer chains will break, which is commonly called aging. The service life of the best epoxy floor paint can reach 5-10 years, and that of the general industrial epoxy floor paint is 5 years.