索美地板漆 2019-04-01 365 0
Epoxy floor paint coatings are mainly divided into primer coatings, intermediate coatings and surface coatings. Primer coatings are the most important step in the construction process of epoxy floor paint. Only when the primer coatings are completed, can the phenomenon of peeling and delamination occur on the epoxy floor after construction because of insufficient adhesion. Requirements of primer materials for construction primer: 1. Good adhesion with base material; 2. Good mechanical strength; 3. Good protective performance and no adverse side effects on base material; 4. Good foundation for future coatings can be created, which can not contain the components that cause defects by infiltrating the upper coatings; 5. Better workability and dryness.
Construction method of epoxy floor primer coating:
1. After cleaning, polishing and dust collection, the base surface of construction, such as cement, terrazzo, wear-resistant hardened ground, old epoxy resin ground surface, etc., must be dry, free of oil and other chemical pollution, cement strength must be greater than or equal to C25, and the cement base surface of new construction must reach the maintenance period.
2. When in use, a certain amount of component A (epoxy resin) material is weighed and poured into the batching barrel. Component B (curing agent) is added in accordance with the prescribed proportion. It is stirred evenly with an electric mixer and constructed by rolling or scraping.
3. Primers should be coated well and intact. There should be no leakage and accumulation. After natural curing, primers are tough, transparent and bright epoxy resin coatings. However, it is not excluded that improper curing due to inaccurate ingredients and improper construction causes poor curing, such as sticky coating, uneven thickness of coating film, which affects adhesion. Therefore, it is necessary to operate in accordance with the specifications of the specific products used, and the construction of downstream painting can be carried out only after the primer is naturally dried.
Attention should be paid to the construction of epoxy floor primer coating:
1. Primer dilution should be controlled in accordance with the instructions and the construction requirements of epoxy floor paint, and excessive dilution should be strictly prohibited.
2. It should be carried out under the condition that the ground is fully dry and free of foreign bodies. The ground must be cleaned and disposed of. The ground that does not meet the requirements should be reported to the project manager in time.
3. After opening the barrel, the epoxy floor paint material should be fully stirred and evenly used.
4. First brush the edge corner and the parts which are not easy to roll, then carry out large-scale construction from top to bottom, and then brush the epoxy floor paint primer with a brush on the floor which is not easy to absorb materials.
5. When painting, the barrel must be equipped with rollers. After dipping the barrel and brush, the construction can be carried out only after licking the materials on the rollers.
6. If there is brush or stick hair on the wall, it should be dealt with in time.
7. Because of the rapid volatilization of solvents, if the bottom coating becomes thicker during the construction process, the solvents can be added in an appropriate amount. However, in general, this method is not recommended.
8. Check if there is any leakage on the ground and repair it.
9. Repainting time is usually more than 6-8 hours.